Supa Wing Square Back Walls
Awning Walls for Supa-Peg made awnings are made for easy connection to the awning using either different connection methods depending on the awning style.
As we make many different styles and sizes of awnings, please pay close attention to the drawing guide to ensure you choose the correct style and size of awning you have before proceeding to choosing your wall
It is critical you select the correct one as this will determine that you get the wall that will fit your style of awning.
If you can’t find your awning type or we don’t advertise the size, style, colour or shape you like, Contact us for any custom work.
Awning walls are a great add-on for your awning providing protection from the wind, rain, cold, heat and harmful UV rays, when choosing your wall type consider what is the main aim of your wall?
Is it to be used as a wind break?
Protection from rain?
Shelter from the sun while still allowing air flow?
Extending your awning for more roof space?
What is the main area you will need this type of cover?
- We use an 8oz tear stop Australian made canvas for all of our canvas walls, it is the same material that is used on our awnings. This canvas is a Dyna proof material which has been soak treated (not coated) this treatment style embeds all of the coating through all of the loom, giving a long lasting Rot and Mildew and water proof properties
- Hard Wearing and extremely long lasting (5 years +)
- Great protection from the rain, sun, light and wind
- Easy to be add to or repaired if required
- 50mm Velcro is used for maximum holding power
- Adjustable and forgiving for uneven surfaces
- Different size walls can still be used with this style of fixing as they can be put just about anywhere on the velcro
- Generally put up vertically straight and are supplied with bungy ball cords to allow to be pitched slightly out and to allow for uneven surfaces
- Are easy to join to others walls to make more of a closed in room
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.